My Back hurts - Part 2
Letter to my “spa-guy”
OK, Mr. Spa repair Guy!!
(hence forth known as "little weasel")
You come to your home to look at our spa.
You couldn’t figure out what was wrong,
so you called another “spa-guy” and
between the two of you, you determine it is our circuit.
We changed the circuit breaker you said was causing
our problems!! (It cost $140.00) and guess what – not
the problem. We turned off the power
to our home, Boyd risked life and limb (well not exactly)
After Boyd confronted "little weasel"
about his bogus diagnostic skills, things
got heated (according to Boyd- I'm assuming
it was a typical "pissing match")
"little weasel" retracted his diagnosis and said that it was
only a “recommendation” that he really didn’t know
how to “trouble shoot” the problem.
SO. . . . . . .
I call to set up another appointment- I request that
"little weasel" (I don't really call him
that, I call him by his given name)
and spa guy #2 (who also has a name) not be sent out.
So . . . today “SPA GUY #3” was dispatched. His
name is Warren. Warren is good. Warren
Diagnosed the problem. Warren will help us
get our spa working.
My Back is saved!!!
Letter to my “spa-guy”OK, Mr. Spa repair Guy!!
(hence forth known as "little weasel")
You come to your home to look at our spa.
You couldn’t figure out what was wrong,
so you called another “spa-guy” and
between the two of you, you determine it is our circuit.
We changed the circuit breaker you said was causing
our problems!! (It cost $140.00) and guess what – not
the problem. We turned off the power
to our home, Boyd risked life and limb (well not exactly)
After Boyd confronted "little weasel"
about his bogus diagnostic skills, things
got heated (according to Boyd- I'm assuming
it was a typical "pissing match")
"little weasel" retracted his diagnosis and said that it was
only a “recommendation” that he really didn’t know
how to “trouble shoot” the problem.
SO. . . . . . .
I call to set up another appointment- I request that
"little weasel" (I don't really call him
that, I call him by his given name)
and spa guy #2 (who also has a name) not be sent out.
So . . . today “SPA GUY #3” was dispatched. His
name is Warren. Warren is good. Warren
Diagnosed the problem. Warren will help us
get our spa working.
My Back is saved!!!
Warren will be getting a fine "atta-boy" when I write a letter stating how great
he is. Warren will forever more be
on the request list. I love competent people.
on the request list. I love competent people.
5 comments:
I'm glad Warren is out and about doing his professional work.... That spa looks wonderful... I wish I could slink into one right now.....
I thought something felt different... All is right in the world again!
-megan
Finally..... The right Spa "guy". Good luck.
Hey, Harm went private and I can't get onto her blog anymore. Is this on purpose???
So glad that it finally got fixed....and seriously wishing I had one too. :)
Post a Comment