Monday, February 15, 2010

Reason to get outta bed. . . . . . .

Big Beautiful San Francisco. A trip to this fabity-fab-fab-fabulous city is being planned with my Mom and Dad and all the sibs. I can't wait. I need to have some reason to drag my bones outta bed in the morning and this is it.


Muir Woods, should we go, should we not, what do you think? I think YES - maybe a little "group travel event" with a knowledgeable guide.


Crazy Lombard Street
, I've driven this and I was sorta sick when it was over. I think it may be closed now, is anyone up for a "walk"?



Ghiradelli Square
. . . . .need I say more. Love the shopping this this snobby-ish place. I'd be snobby too if I was able to work here.




Alcatraz, been there, done that, but I think I might do it again. . . . if I can get the tix.
How about a walking tour of Chinatown?
Could we possibly walk across the Golden Gate Bridge (that would be a bad-hair experience, and maybe a "change your pants" sort of experience as well)
What about a tour of the Wine Country. We did that about 13 years ago and it was fascinating - loved it, should we do it again?

How about a trip across the bay to Sausalito, we could maybe spy a "celeb" or two!!
If you have a favorite "lookie-loo" to seen San Francisco let me know. If you want a loaf of Sour Dough bread, I'm starting a list. . . . . .





5 comments:

bev said...

YES, YES, YES, and YES. I want to do it all!!!! OK, except for one thing. Alcatraz. Been there a few times. Brad and I will find something else to do for a few hours, maybe a museum or two. Hey, you didn't include Coit Tower, Little Italy,Pacific Heights, Norht Beach, and on, and on, and on. So much to see and do. That is why I need to move there.

Unknown said...

I ;know Bev, I couldn't put everything on there. i talked to mom, she's excited, jill is working in Oxnard then San jose, so maybe goldie will come too. Zippity doo dah day.

btw, harm did go private, he e-mails is h.ashworth@gmail.com (i thik)

Wendell and Carole said...

I want to go. I LOVE that city. Haven't been for awhile, and Wendell was there, when he was just a little guy. I think i left my heart there!!!

Sarah said...

I love San Fran and have done all that...my sister and brother lived there for years. LOVE IT! Have fun!

Wendell and Carole said...

just kidding. we won't go and crash your party. some day i do hope to get there again.