Waiting for these beauties. . . . . . .
CrocusI have spring fever. I do love winter, from November to the
end of February, then a little
bitter voice in my head says:
"Hey you, big ole' lump of carb-eating
woman, you need a little
ray of sunshine in your life!"
I do need some sunshine. When the kids were
little I would pack them up in
the car and drive south to Utah's Dixie
just to see the blue sky and to
wash the film off my car. Why don't
I do that now?


4 comments:
I miss those flowers too. I think some vitamin D is just the right medicine for the winter blahs.
We're heading to St.george in the morning. (parade of homes) hope the weather is good...
I don't know... Why don't you? Wish it was closer, I would meet you there.
Ah yes, I can't wait to start "bitching" about how hot it is out and wishing it was winter again!
Post a Comment