The big boys
Last week I posted pics
of the (2) youngest
grand kids.
Here's the (2) oldest.
McPhie #1 & #2 were in town
to help with "Project Galbiso"
and their move.
Dekota is AWESOME, he's
a great helper, he's like
the energizer bunny,
he keeps going and going and going. His
assistance was appreciated
by Uncle J and Aunt Harm.
Last week I posted pics
of the (2) youngest
grand kids.
Here's the (2) oldest.
McPhie #1 & #2 were in town
to help with "Project Galbiso"
and their move.
Dekota is AWESOME, he's
a great helper, he's like
the energizer bunny,
he keeps going and going and going. His
assistance was appreciated
by Uncle J and Aunt Harm.
Bryson is what we call "Our Jesus Lover"
I say that with
respect and awe.
He and I have identical
Jesus Books.
He loves looking at it. This trip
he and Hannah sat on
Mimaw's lap and looked
at pictures
representing important
times in Christs life.
He leaned over toward the end of
the book, where Christ is
toting his cross and he says:
"Hannah, this is the part
where it gets sad!"
I got tears in my eyes. He was
so sweet and sincere.
3 comments:
cute cute!
I have yet to ask.... Why are you Mimaw and why is Boyd Grumpy?
It's obvious, why Boyd is "Grumpy" Harmony's friend from Louisiana called her Grandma "Mimaw" and I liked that so there you have it!!
Post a Comment