Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NO PHOTO NEEDED!!!
Lots!
Way too much!
An incredible amount!
More than you’d think
Enough to projectile over a 5 foot rug!
Enough for a large man to slip on in the process of trying to run and help clean it up!
The volume is amazing!
More than 4 towels to clean it up!
You’d have to see it to believe it!
All of these are answers to the question of the day:
How much can a 1 year old vomit?

So sad.
It should be against the laws of nature for a little one to be that sick.
When I’m in charge of the Universe I will address that.
That was my evening.
I got to go to bed and sleep.
Megan and Jeff . . . . . . . .
There’s a reason you have your children when you are young.

I forgot to mention that Milo was Vomit-ee all day on Tuesday.
Viv was the piece-de-resistance.
There’s still Hannah, who seems to have come thru unscathed.
There’s still a 1300 mile drive home.
I hope that this bug is gone by Sunday.
That's when the Taylor tots leave.
That's when I start to cry.

No comments: