Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ah. . . . Fall

I know it's fall when I start cooking again.
I made 10 dozen meatballs.
That's it for this winter.
Meatball sandwiches,
Spaghetti and meatballs,
Sweet and sour meatballs,
Meatballs and gravy. . . .
you get the picture,
I make enough to have
a meatball on the menu
about every other week!!!
Into the freezer they go
12 winter meals
ready!

Oh, beans with the
ham-bone from Easter.
Yeah, beans beans the musical fruit
Make your pants go rootie toot toot. . . .
Oh who cares about a toot
among friends.
Into the freezer
4 winter meals ready.
(I've already made and
froze my meatloaves
no pictures!
See what I do,
make 'em once
enjoy all winter.)

The last few tomatoes
hanging on for
dear life.

Whew, taking the lid off the
hot tub and looking
at all the scum. . . .hummmmm

Me (a.k.a. Fattie-La-Rue)
scrubbing the scummy hot tub.

Another attractive angle
of Fattie La Rue cleaning
with her butt-crack almost
exposed!! GROSS

This is the beauty
clean, filled, heated
and waiting for a cool
down so she can be enjoyed.

This is when it really
feels like fall, the Halloween
Wreath on the door. . . . .

And best of all, the candy dish filled.
Is there anything better than
a peach
a pumpkin
a mini candy bar
a bottle of Peach or Pear bubbly drink
a tall pretty glass to drink it in
and someone to enjoy it with.
Ahhhh. . . . . .Fall
I've been waiting for you!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Love IT!!!! Love you!

kendall said...

clever lady.

Holly said...

You are on top of it! I am impressed, I wish I was as motivated as you are with all your cooking and cleaning.