Monday, December 6, 2010

Um. . . . . . spicy



We went to the Cinegrill of Saturday night with the Lloyds and the Galbisos. It was DE-LISH, as usual. I always get the Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich, but I was torn between the salad or the soup. Well, did you know they have what is known as "the splash" and it gives you a small sample of both. Doesn't get much better. Mandi laughed and told Boyd, "I love watching you eat here. . . . . I've never seen anyone eat that much is a single sitting" It's true. He started with 2-3 pieces of cheese bread and sauce to dip it. Then a corned beef sandwich (not shy on the meat in this bad-boy) and an order of spaghetti. It's an amazing amount of food, but he eats it all. . . . there's not even a smidge of anything left on his plate. It's quite impressive! Harmony had experimented with a pumpkin cheesecake recipe, she had little balls of cheesecake dipped in a scrumptious layer of chocolate. They were delicious, and creamy, and fattening, and yummy, and addictive, and I brought some home for later. (I actually ate one before my meal came) It was a great evening. Harmony lost her voice so she was all quiet, but Isaac made up for it :-)

1 comment:

bev paxman said...

We (work group) used to go there for lunch. Miss that place.