Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ahh. . . . near perfection!

Yesterday was a very good day.
I worked the perfect shift
Only 6 hours.
Then I went to the dentist
for a teeth-cleaning
All clean and smooth and no cavities!
Then for a walk in the perfect
sunshine and blue skies that were
March 1, 2011 in Utah.
Home to make something that makes
me feel summery - chicken salad.
After that, Mr. Mr. booked Me, Harmony
and himself for a massage at our
neighborhood Massage Envy.
I had a relaxation massage, and had
them work my back, shoulders, neck
and head - it was de-lish.
I slept like a baby.
(the massage therapist said I would
it's his speciality)
What a day, what a day.
I like to be surprised in the
middle of the week when
great day makes itself known!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL day. Massages are so nice.