Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I really like this haircut. I know, I know, it would never look like this on my head, mainly because my body doesn't look like that, and I can't decide if it's the hair or face and body I want. Any way it got me to thinking, I need to have a cut and color before my stylist has a baby (my grandbaby by the way, little Sophie is due to enter this world on 9-7-2011 and if she has hair like her daddy did, it will look almost like this models- ha!)
Anyway, I found these "learned" items on another blog and I loved them because they speak to me and my hair and what needs to be done to my hair!
1. When life hands you lemons, put them in a spray bottle and spritz the formula onto your hair. You’ll get sheen and scent, both of which will gain you many, many years of luck with boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment