Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blooms my way

These are my current blooms.  It's dark, but they were so gorgeous I insisted Boyd take a picture, I wanted to let you
see how huge the amarylis bloom
is compared to my big ole' head!
I have to have something blooming or it's hardly worth getting out of bed
and facing the world.

Can you see the size of the bulb, it was an......investment.
I had to tell myself that when she
was "In All Her Glory" it would be
worth it.  She is
I will be reading up and making sure she lives
to bloom another season!!
Just look at her!
She's no shrinking violet. . . . ha
She can hold her own in any room.

But by golly, this one is something else.
Thank you for letting me indulge my love for
every blooming thing.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Wowm she is a beauty!!

bev paxman said...

Really beautiful Patti. Someday I'm going to steal your "Mother plant". That one is still my fave.Oh wait, I just had a thought. Guess I could actually start my own indoor geranium couldn't I?!?!