It's 6 and a half. . . . . . . .
The other day Boyd and I were perusing the aisles at Red Balloon Toy store, and we come across these awesome mini 3' yellow stanley tape measures. I said: "Do you think the Lloyd Boys would like these?" Boyd said: "Doesn't matter, you are going to buy them anyway!" and I said: "why yes, I am". And I did. And then when we met up with the Lloyds, sans Travis, at 5 Guys Burgers (fabity fab fab fabulous burgers by the way, but not as good as Salt City Burger) we give these little babies to the Lloyd boys. They did exactly what I knew the would, the proceeded to measure everything, and I mean everything.
This is Alex measuring "The Sophster" (I still haven't come up with a perfect name to call her, I've been trying lots of them, Dekota was "Baby Doll" and Bryson was "Sweet Cheeks" and Isaac was "Little Sir" and Hannah was "The Bug" and Milo was "The Gooker" and Alex was "Mr. Mr." and Vivien was "Vivvers (?)" but what to call Miss Soph-a-licious"?) anyway back to my story......Alex is measuring her foot. It was a successful meal, the Boys were wonderful and everything "measured up"!


1 comment:
Ah you couldn't have gotten them a better present! Those boys are so darn curious. They are pretty lucky to have such an amazing Mimaw and Grumpy! Side Note: Will you email me your mailing address? My email is fidler.clarissa@gmail.com
Loves!!
Riss
Post a Comment