LOOKING....LOOKING.....
I an so in love with Diet Mt. Dew. I'm looking for caffiene free diet Mt. Dew. I called my local Maceys grocery store, only the Maceys in Utah County carry this......why (?) there are people in other counties that want to drink Diet Mt. Dew for supper and still sleep at night.
I did find out that Wally World carries it. I cannot in good conscience spend my hard earned $$ there. Harmony told me she would purchase it for me......same thing, my $$ going into their coffers. Anyone out there finding this at their grocery stores. I've Checked Reams, Smiths and Harmons......no luck. I guess a trip to Lehi is in my future.

2 comments:
We could make a stop for you this coming weekend while on our journey :). Diet Mt. Dew and Krispy Cream..... And all is well with the world!
You can request Harmon's to start carrying Diet Mt. Dew and they usually come through on requests from their customers.
Post a Comment