Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nobody knows the truffles I've seen..............
Ummmmmm…………these are the best truffles to cross my lips.  I have one sitting in a drawer in my desk. Waiting……waiting…….for just the right moment.  These should never be gobbled up, they need to be savored.  A tiny nibble at a time, letting the smooth chocolaty goodness cover your tongue and taste buds. Eyes closing, lips mmmmming and after it’s gone, you realize that you have a new favorite indulgence.  I prefer the almond truffles, but the mint is also good.  There are orange and raspberry flavors.  I purchased a white chocolate one……not my fav…..in fact I didn’t even finish it, I threw most of it away.  I’m to a place in my life (size in particular) that if I’m going to consume some empty calories, they should be worth it……not just something to cram in my pie-hole. 

1 comment:

bev paxman said...

They sell these at the hospital. Guess I will have to try one. I'm not a chocolate fan particulurly, but you made them sound so gooooooood.