Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Big Weekend.................
Only a 1 year old can pull off these kind of hats.......
so cute when you're little....
Miss Sophie was the big 1 on Friday the 7th.
This is me and The Birthday Girlie
I loved this wall decor.......Mandi took it down after the party,
I would have left it up for weeks it was so cute.
Ummm, cupcakes were Creme Brulee..............
She's giving me the "Stink Eye"
Ooh la la....there was a french theme........
Eiffel Tower and luggage......lots of friends to celebrate with.


The best part of the day.....presents.

 

This little well not so little 8 year old was baptized on
Saturday September 8th.
I'm so proud of his decision to become a member of  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
I was honored to be able to be there.
This face cracks me up......the smile with the big new front teeth, and the dimple and the squinty eyes, it's just so dang cute....

No comments: