Friday, November 9, 2012

Let it Snow.........
It's the most wonderful time of the year.......................
This is the back deck when we came in this afternoon
after seeing Skyfall....(more about that later)
I'm tinkering with my camera....
deck using "intelligent auto" setting.
The deck using "night scenery" setting
The deck using "candle light" setting.
The deck using "transform" setting (whatever that means)
 
I guess what I really want to say is:
Hello Snow.....where ya been?
What took ya' so long?
My armpits are singing: "Come To Mama!"
 
After a long hot summer, this is a welcome sight.
My biggest problem:
I left home this morning at 5:45 a.m.
it was raining lightly, I had on capri's and
flip flops.......I left work at 11:30
I was brushing snow off my car in above mentioned
flip flops.......toes were a bit chilled, but
I still drove with the passenger side
window open......and the heater going
full bore.....
 
I'm excited for the season.

No comments: