River Rats
(the other "Rat Pack")
On a beautiful Friday morning, Mr. Mr. and I
left the safety of our
home and headed out to pick up our
River Running Pals.....
that fearless couple who "eat danger for breakfast!"
The Ever-lovely Bev.........
Don't let this calm exterior fool you.
She is quick, sly and ready for excitement.
Me.....I just try to keep up.
I think to myself:
"self, What would Bev do?"
In preparation for our death-defying
River Run, we stopped at the
General Store.
To ease our nerves we
dressed up for old-time(y) pictures.
The always cool and collected Brad,
with his trusty side arm...and Bev.
Bev with her "come hither" look,
trying to seduce Brad......
The "Dangerous Duo"
(They would gladly mop the
floor with you...so you've been warned)
Boyd and I.......trying to look tuff!
Tune in tomorrow for more of
our Moab-Madness.
The Rampage of this
dastardly four-some!








No comments:
Post a Comment