Monday, July 15, 2013

Moab.....part Deux
Gosh...........I'm finally getting around to posting the rest of the pictures of our amazingly dangerous Moab Rafting trip on the Colorado River.  The intensity of this look is only matched by her fierce-ness on the River.
Sadly........Mr. Mr. was not serious..........
me......yes....can't you seem my
determination?
 (not to be mistaken for
gas from our breakfast)
Row-Row-Row-your boat......
Waiting for lunch....
This was taken just prior to an "unfortunate mis-hap"
He wasn't smiling after a dip in the muddy waters of the might Colorado! Unfortunately there are no
pictures of that.....
The "fearless foursome"
I had Mr. Mr. in the back to do all the hard rowing...


This was where we stayed....
The ever-present Norm.....keeping an eye on everyone.
Full moon over Moab.
 
This ends our Moab trip,
2014......Snake River, Idaho here we come.

1 comment:

bev paxman said...

Are you sure we should do the Snake river??? I'm already stressing over that white water thing....