Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ready or Not.....here I come
And an assortment of other things.....
Packing for (3) weeks in Oklahoma............
What you cannot see is large bottles (32 oz) shampoo
leave-in conditioner, Utah Truffle chocolate bars....
I couldn't get the (2) laptops I was taking in my suitcase without being over the 50 lb limit.
When I got to the aiport, I was still (4) pounds over.......the sky cap was great
he let me get out a couple of things, and let it go at 52 pounds...........ahhhh.
Rudy's was our stop before getting to Pioneer Circle.....
The BBQ in OKC is AMAZING...............it's worth the
price of the plane ticket.
This loaded potato has brisket (dry-- add your own sauce )
and cheese and sour cream and it's amazing.......
Megan and I shared, and still took half of it home.
We topped it with "sissy sauce" which is fantastic.
Sometimes I sit at my desk and dream about this big 'ole spud!!
This little kitchen helper was my "right hand gal"
Here she is stiring sloppy joe mix for me....
She is such a sweet little pooper!!
This was the temp one day I was there.......
OKC weather is bi-polar......
It can have a 50 degree difference from one day to the next.
I'm sure I will have everything OKC has to throw at me as far as
weather is concerned.....except a tornado.........that would
be in the Spring....and I will be gone.

No comments: