My Happy
This is my glorious Tangerine tree.....you should have smelled my home last February....it was intoxicating...she is on the deck enjoying some sunshine...I keep telling her it's just as good as the sunshine in California or Florida....I'm not sure she's buying it.
Why yes....that is a tangerine....hoping some day to grow bigger and turn orange....there are several more on this little tree...oh happy day. I'm thinking Christmas time they will be ready to eat.
I thought if I put a plastic flamingo in her pot, she would be tricked into thinking she was in Florida. What do you think?
Oh Delphinium you gorgeous think you......
showing off like the Grand Dame you are.
I planted a calla lily between these (2) sweet potato vines....
it might be a mistake...most likely is.
Basil is poking her nose into the sunshine.......can't wait for pesto.
This is a cucumber plant.....it's an experiment.....
how big will they get in the pot.
Come to mama, you delicious cilantro....
The smell of this sage in bloom reminds me of wildness and dirt and natures beauty.
These a dahlias.....such beauties, and they know it.
It's early in the season, I'm still in love with all things on my deck....by the last scorching days of August, when my feet get burned walking on the deck bare-footed, and it's hard to keep everything hydrated......the love may wane......but picking a fresh tomato and making some salsa will make up for it.











No comments:
Post a Comment