Thursday, April 15, 2010

the two pee wee's


Megan and her 3 kids made a quick trip to Utah, they were
in California with Jeff's parents, Jeff flew home and
Megan stopped off with the kids
for a visit. The following are some pictures
of Alex and Viv. Alex, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED
having a baby around . . . . . . Mandi and Travis
need to take a stab at giving Alex and Isaac a sister.


This is cute Viv, chillin' on her mom's lap.


This is her legs stuffed like sausages
into the cutest little striped leggings.
I think she may have
the dreaded
"Paxman thighs"
I'm keeping my fingers
crossed that hers
stay cute and never
take on the proportions
of her Mimaw's.


This is Alex. He and Viv
have the same cheeks.
His jiggle when he runs!

Viv taking a bath in the kitchen sink


Lovin' bath time


Alex showing off his shoes to Viv.


Alex showing Viv he has hands.
"It's what
separates us from the
animal
kingdom.......opposable thumbs!"


Alex hugging Viv, it looks amazingly like a choke-hold.

I do have 7 grand kids, I'll post pictures of
the other 5 later. These just
stole' my heart.
This is not an indication of my
affection, it just seems that the
little one change so quickly that I
want to keep them little a little longer.

4 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

Darling grandkids Patti. The Batley's have those dreaded thigh's also!

bev said...

Yeh, I used to have a friend growing up that told me I had "Piano legs".

Mandi said...

I miss those taylor tots already!

Megan said...

Man, those eyes really are big!
Did you get one of Viv holding Alex on her lap... hehe.