Monday, April 12, 2010

where do the minutes-days-weeks-months-years . . . . go (?)





Where does it go? I know we are all given
the same 24 hours in a day.
I think I was more productive
a few years ago.
Or. . . . time is going
faster. It you ask Boyd
we've entered a time/space
continuum that makes time
go faster. . . . huh!

I've had family here this weekend.
I've seen all my grandkids,
from 8-1/2 to 8 months, I CANNOT
believe Dekota is so grown, freckles,
cool sunglasses. Bryson using his
organizational skills to write down every one's
phone numbers and addresses.
Isaac, so happy to have his cousins
over to play with. Loving his little
cousin, baby "Vivvie" to adore.
Hannah, keeping up with lots or rough
and tumble little boys. Milo, just
having a good time playing with Alex,
Alex, loving another 2-year old cousin.
And Viv, what do you say about the
shape "ROUND" it's adorable on an
8 month old face and thighs. So cute.

Where does the time go. I'll post
lots of pics in a few days.
Tomorrow I will spend crying
when the Taylor tots get on a plane
and fly east.

Did I mention that Milo has a darling
mid-west accent thing going. He gets
tacos from Taco Ba-yell, things are
over they-ya, you comb your ha-yah,
come he-yah. So funny!!!

3 comments:

bev said...

Ah, so sweet. Nothin' like the grandkids is there! Like I always say, "Grandchildren makes having those kids you raised all worth it now". Hahaha.

Simply Vera said...

Thinks for the words of encouagement..... You're awesome....

Wendell and Carole said...

NOTHING like grandkids!!!! They make life worthwhile..