Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Plate Wall

I've purchased this plate recently.

. . . . and this one

I'm working toward something like the these.

seems like no rhyme or reason,

I'm loving them so much


I know what I'll be looking for at garage sales this season, and when I go on vacation. If you have a plate, a mis-match, a stray, an ugly and don't want it or can't decide what to do with it, send it my way. I have a wall. . . . . . . . . . . . aching for a plate. Currently, I have (2) large fish platters on the wall. They've been on the wall for 13 years, they need company.

5 comments:

bev said...

I think we may be able to find you a couple in Cali...... Hee Haw.... I am so excited to get away!

Mimaw said...

Amen Sista!!

Wendell and Carole said...

I LOVE a plate wall. That is going to look so cute. I may need to copy you...

Simply Vera said...

I have a plate wall like your last picture. Just kind of a swoosh of plates. I love it... Some are meaningful to me, and some are just cute and ones I've bought..... Love, love, love plate walls.....

Aimee said...

what an awesome way to decorate an area in the house. I may have to steel that idea!