Fun Read

This is the book I am currently reading.
Its is so charming.
(I'm only about 100 pages
into this bit of a "love story")
It is written by a British Author,
and takes place in a small Sussex village.
I find myself using my fabulously
ridiculous British accent when I
read this book (not out loud, just in
my fantastically stupid head)
It's all very proper, and witty, and
dry and funny! It's not a story that you
feel like you can't put down and need
to get back to whenever you have a
spare minute. But, is delightful, and a
good read to shut your mind down in
the evening when you are preparing
to go to sleep.
Its is so charming.
(I'm only about 100 pages
into this bit of a "love story")
It is written by a British Author,
and takes place in a small Sussex village.
I find myself using my fabulously
ridiculous British accent when I
read this book (not out loud, just in
my fantastically stupid head)
It's all very proper, and witty, and
dry and funny! It's not a story that you
feel like you can't put down and need
to get back to whenever you have a
spare minute. But, is delightful, and a
good read to shut your mind down in
the evening when you are preparing
to go to sleep.
1 comment:
I should check this out, I need a "shut your mind down at night" kind of book!
Post a Comment