Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All-Time "HIGH"


I could only wish this was the number
I looked at when I jumped on my scales
yesterday morning. I jumped off and
back on (3) times. I held my breath,
I stepped on a different way,
I moved the scales
thinking they were on an "uneven" tile.


I.COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.IT.


So. . . .Fatty-La-Rue
Will be doing what
everyone that loses wiegh
does. . . . . .no magic
pill. . . . move more
eat less
- ARGGGGG
Wish me well, ask me
occasionally if my a$$
is shrinking. I will be
drinking a caffeinated
beverage each morning
(Diet Mt. Dew) to keep
my strengh up what with
the diminished calorie intake
and all!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I Guess we get to hold you accountable since you've gone and mentioned it here.

bev said...

Ohhhhh, Mwife...... More of you to love!

kendall said...

I was thinking you were looking great the last time I saw you!! Good luck though.... and YES.. we will hold you accountable :) and we want updates!

Simply Vera said...

I do the exact same thing (every Monday morning) at work. I mean these are doctor scales, they have to be right, right? It scares the bawjubies out of me to think I could be so large..... I use to laugh at people my size.... Give me all your secrets and trials so I can follow your good example... Seriously before they have to wheel me out on a forklift.....

Aimee said...

Ooh Mimaw those scales are just a bunch of numbers! Who cares what they say. If you are happy then we are happy no matter what the scale says.