Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here I come. . . .or go
(depends on your perspective)



Well, I'll be on a plane
(This afternoon)
heading to bring 3 little
p-nut heads and the Queen
Nut-job (hahaha)
Back to Utah.
Going thru
these lovely states.
We're looking for the
worlds largest ball of
string, a 2-headed cow,
A flying pig, a
talking squirrel . . . . .
Anything that will break-up
the miles (1337 miles)
and the hours (22 hr 51 min)
of our road trip.
I'm coming equipped with:
A 5 lb. bag of swedish fish,
Some red-vines,
A borrowed Leapster,
13 "Toy Story 3" action figures,
A GPS (Isaac's - named LUCY)
A pack of gum,
My "sparkling wit"
And a wad of cash (thanks Grumpy)
for anything we need to
purchase along the way.
See ya Saturday!

4 comments:

bev said...

This is one drive that I do not envy! Good luck and stay cool.

Harmony said...

I am so very jealous!! Be Safe...By the time you get this it will be so late and you will have already gone through the hell of Denver airport..See you Saturday!

Aimee said...

Have a safe trip! We are so excited to see you guys soon!

Shay said...

How fun! Good Luck with the travel.