I'm just saying. . . . . . .

Open letter to who ever want’s to read.
Last night was delicious. Boyd scheduled a couples massage.
After I arrived home from work we changed and headed to the Massage Salon.
It was amazing. We stopped to get a bite to eat then went home for a soak.
It is just the way I like it. The air was so cold, you could bite it.
I love that feeling of putting your teeth together and sucking i
n a mouthful of cold air that has a definite taste of winter to it.
I’m a little excited for the storm tonight.
I love watching the snow pile up.
I like watching vehicles try to get up
the street I live on. (it's steep and I know it
shouldn't provide me with any sort
of pleasure because Boyd usually
has to go out and help them
dig out - but it's still enjoyable.
I've seen a school bus come down
my street SIDEWAYS!
it's exhilarating!)
I love the sort of "magic pink" glow
the air has when there is snow on the ground.
I can’t remember ever having a “blizzard warning” in the 35+ years
I’ve lived up here.
I’ve lived up here.
It makes me want to hunker down and watch the weather from the
safety of my kitchen with a warm bowl of soup, some crusty bread and some hot cocoa with whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.
safety of my kitchen with a warm bowl of soup, some crusty bread and some hot cocoa with whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.
Good Luck everyone driving home
this afternoon.
this afternoon.
3 comments:
I get to leave work at 1 pm today on account of the blizzard warning!! Woot! Loved your description of the pink glow :-) See you Thursday!
sounds nice!
You must not have sensitive teeth if you're sucking in cold air like that. It hurt my teeth just to read about it.
A massage sounds great to me! So nice!
Post a Comment