Monday, November 15, 2010

October beauties. . . .


This is how they grow, on lovely bushes - sometimes they break open and the birds have a fabulous lunch snacking on them.


This is a basket full of the best fruit EVER.



Then when they are broke open, out tumbles these lovely pink pearls of sweet
delicious-ness. When I met my husband
he had NEVER had them. We started dating
in August, so we weren't far into our
dating when these reared their beautiful
face. I made him some famous
Dixie Fruit Salad
and he was hooked. Totally Hooked.
For him and all my kids
Thanksgiving would be
Thanksgiving without Dixie
Fruit Salad on the Table.
Mandi gets to make it this
year along with her
Fabulous Famous Rolls!
Can you say yummmmm. . . . .



1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yummy! And they are YOUR fabulous rolls. I just use the recipe.