Loved, loved, loved it!!
for their production (the actress was in the hospital . . . . I thought
they had understudies for that sort of thing)
Any-hoo, we headed to the Century Theaters. We decided on
The Kings Speech.
It was fabulous.
If you've taken the stand to not see R rated movies.
I'm sorry for you because you will miss a great film.
This was an amazing story, and Colin Firth is my new
favorite actor. Love him!!
Just as a note:
I just read a book called
"Freakin Fabulous"
it is by Clinton Kelly
he is the gentleman from the
A&E "What not to Wear"
It is such a fun
book.
I highly recommend it
for a fun, light read.
1 comment:
I have loved Colin since his stint as Mr. Darcy in A&E's 6 hour version of Pride and Prejudice. I hope his career hasn't "peaked" as he suggested in his acceptance speech for the oscar.
Post a Comment