Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's that time of year. . . . .








What are you doing to get in shape?
Do you even care?
I don't. This is the year I give up.
No more caring.
I will, however, keep shaving my legs
and under arms.
I will look for fun sandals.
I will keep applying the fake tanning lotion.




4 comments:

bev paxman said...

ditto.

brodie-burger said...

Ditto also. We are too old to worry about those things anymore. Enjoy Life....

Shay said...

I have tried the "virus" (stomach flu) - didn't much like that technique. The rest of the summer I plan on packing on the pounds and not caring, thanks to the little bundle of joy coming in the fall - yeah for some instant weight loss then!

Vera said...

A girl after my own heart. (BUT, then the 40th class reunion invitation hits the mailbox !!) What to do, what to do? How expensive is lipo anyway?