where does it end?
it started with getting some new floors.
But before the floors were installed we wanted to
paint.
With new paint, we might as well change the mouldings.
With the kitchen floor removed, and leaking appliances,
we need new appliances.
With an old home the space constraints left me with
few options for a new fridge. We ended up with the
stainless steel. I have lots of pictures on
my "wall of shame" a.k.a. fridge.
Now I Need a new place for the wall of shame.
The stainless steel appliances will require me to
change out the gold hardware on my cabinets and
drawers to brushed nickel.
The new paint and floors will make my
lighting look like what it is . . . .dated.
So, new fixtures will be picked out.
This is why we don't do "updates" on the
house, it is a never-ending project.
I wish we were finished.
But before the floors were installed we wanted to
paint.
With new paint, we might as well change the mouldings.
With the kitchen floor removed, and leaking appliances,
we need new appliances.
With an old home the space constraints left me with
few options for a new fridge. We ended up with the
stainless steel. I have lots of pictures on
my "wall of shame" a.k.a. fridge.
Now I Need a new place for the wall of shame.
The stainless steel appliances will require me to
change out the gold hardware on my cabinets and
drawers to brushed nickel.
The new paint and floors will make my
lighting look like what it is . . . .dated.
So, new fixtures will be picked out.
This is why we don't do "updates" on the
house, it is a never-ending project.
I wish we were finished.

2 comments:
it's going to look great when you are done!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... I understand how this happens!
Post a Comment