Thursday, July 14, 2011

THE COUNTDOWN . . YIPEE ZIPEE








The countdown is at about 80 hours.
By 4:00 ish on Sunday afternoon,
I will have all 7 of my grand kids
crowded around my kitchen table!
I. CAN'T . WAIT
This doesn't happen very often.
McPhie 1 & 2 will stay at my home for
a few days while their mama has a
nasty surgery. The Taylor Tots will
be here until August, and the Lloyd
Boys will be in and out all hours of
the days/daze!!! I have marshmallows to
roast in the fire pit. Prizes for
some Bingo games, tickets to the Tracy
Aviary, tickets to float the Provo River,
lists of activities at the Library and
Thanksgiving Point and other areas around
the valley. A Parade and late nights and
pounding headaches!!! Bring it on!






2 comments:

bev paxman said...

Sounds wonderful!! Enjoy.

kendall said...

YAY! Sounds like fun.