19 HOURS IN THE CAR
Milo, Viv and the Bug during our drive.
much longer Megan would have thrown me out.
Here's a picture of me and Dad and Mom before
we left. I was afraid I wouldn't survive the
ride so I wanted to hug them both and
say goodbye. . . . just is case.
But I did make it. It was much better
than anticipated. Those Taylor Tots
are terrific travelers. There was
a time that Megan was a bit delirious but
we powered thru.
I listened to "I'm proud to be
an Oakie from Muskogee" and after
driving thru Texas and Oklahoma I now
know why "White Lightening is the Biggest Thrill of all"
as the song states. Quite a fascinating weather
trip. Rain, lightening, heat, trees falling
fences blowing over, roofs going bye-bye.
we left. I was afraid I wouldn't survive the
ride so I wanted to hug them both and
say goodbye. . . . just is case.
But I did make it. It was much better
than anticipated. Those Taylor Tots
are terrific travelers. There was
a time that Megan was a bit delirious but
we powered thru.
I listened to "I'm proud to be
an Oakie from Muskogee" and after
driving thru Texas and Oklahoma I now
know why "White Lightening is the Biggest Thrill of all"
as the song states. Quite a fascinating weather
trip. Rain, lightening, heat, trees falling
fences blowing over, roofs going bye-bye.
4 comments:
WOW. That's all I have to say about that....
You are the best mom and mimaw to brave that road trip!
Ooh my goodness!! I don't know how you guys did it. We have a hard time driving from our house to SLC somethimes. Glad you guys made it home safe!!
Dang those are some cute kids...and good travelers. Meg lucked out. Glad you had a good trip.
Post a Comment