Monday, August 22, 2011

When bad things happen to good people

This is me and idiot man! I'm not sure what
is wrong with him. . . . but it's bad.
This is Vivvers on the lawn this past July. We had a lovely July with lots of
family fun.
Part of the crew at wheeler farm
feeding the ducks.
A movie at the library, bring your blanket
and watch. . . . . it was free and air-conditioned
yeah for us.
Another picture of kids on the fence at Wheeler Farm
What is this doing here, it belongs in a post from July!!!
Dekota, Ellie and Harmony, we were getting
ready for a fire-works show.
Another picture with the kids in a tree at Wheeler Farm.

Here's the bad thing that happened to good people.
I had all 7 of my grand kids here for the same week in July (good thing)
I took lots and lots of pictures (good thing)
I had some of the pictures developed (good thing)
I wiped the memory card in the camera clean before I loaded the pictures into my picture organizer on my computer (BAD THING)
So, these are a few that were put on my
computer before tragedy struck.
I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, a few
pictures that went "bye-bye" is not a terrible
thing, but. . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Well thats so sad about loosing most of your pictures. But it looks like you guys had a really fun time with everyone!! Thanks so much again for taking the boys while I was down. I really appreciate that!!

London said...

Ahh, that is sad. I love the pics you do have. It is fun to see how big all the grand kids are getting. That little Viv is all grown up. I loved seeing the whole crew, even Boyd! Meg and Harm look great. Wished I could have seen them while she was here, but it gets crazy when you're vacationing.