Thursday, October 20, 2011

New New New
I love it

This is the new computer that Mr. Mr. bought for my b-day. My old computer had lots of problems, the least of which was . . . . . . limited/corrupted memory. So, this new baby is what will bring my blog posts to you. She's pretty, and shiny and sleek and. . . . . . . I love her. Since I'm as dumb as a sack of hammers, it will take me some time to be able to use her to her full potential (in reality I probably won't use her to her full potential) She has like a 12 hour battery life, and lots of fun stuff. I'm still thinking of a name for her. . . . . . I will need to get to know her better, by holding her in my lap, tapping lightly on her keys, coaxing her to move a bit faster (that is probably our internet connection) She will be assisting me in making airline reservations, for trips I want to take, researching fun places to see when I reach a destination. I plan on having a long and mutually fulfilling life together!!

3 comments:

kendall said...

congratulations on your new baby! she's so pretty.

Aimee said...

She's a beauty!!

bev paxman said...

Maybe while you are holding your new pretty, shiny, sleek baby on your lap and tapping lightly on her keys, you can type out that recipe for those delicious brownies you had at your house on Sunday and send it my way.