Pig Love. . . . . .
I'm in love with a pig. Not the kind of love that is here today and gone tomorrow. The real lasting kind of love. The love that you think about in the afternoon. . . . . when your tummy is growling and you think to yourself: "Self........you need some pig lovin'!"
My pig lovin' tonight came in the form of Rib Tips. . . . .ummmmm, so good, so chewy, so juicy all slathered with sauce, so lick your fingers and say to yourself: "Self, what do people do when they don't have the chance in life to have some pig love?"
Boyd and I met Travis, Sophie and a boy who looked alot like my grandson Isaac, but his behavior was so "not Isaac" that I called him "Mr." and I said to him: "I don't know who you are, but you better have my Isaac back on Sunday." I'm thinking that this mere shadow of my Isaac was tired after a long fun Christmas holiday and his first week back at school.
(He ordered dessert and ate the entire thing, which made me think that it was Isaac after all.)
Mandi and Alex were on a "date" while we indulged in our Friday night of "Pig Love".

1 comment:
Ooh Shawn just loves that place!! Looks good!
Post a Comment