Sweet S-S-Sophie
Not sure if I mentioned this. . . . . the sniff of a new baby is indescribably delicious. I sat and held Miss Sophie this afternoon - this is actually a picture on Christmas Day because I didn't pull out my camera-but she hasn't changed too much in a week, other than maybe her cheeks have filled out a bit more, if that is possible! She is scrum-diddle-umptious! She giggles with that big goofy toothless mouth, and her eyes twinkle and she has a grunt that you can feel it start in her tummy!! I'm goo-goo-ga-ga for her.
Day 1 down of 2012. It was a splendid day. Sunshine and blue skies, who would have thought that we could have Spring-like weather on January 1. It needs to snow. First because we haven't had much this season and I love looking at it. Second, I want to be able to water my lawn this summer and if there isn't snow in the mountains in winter, the water sitch is bleak in summer.

1 comment:
Her eyelashes are absolutely incredible!
Post a Comment