Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm restored.......
This is the wonderful Mr. Boyd toting our beach things......to the beach.  A big pink bag does not make him feel less manly,   This picture is perfect, like the sky, the water, the person in it.  I can recall the breeze just looking at this.

This sand was white and fine and incredibly lovely.  I sat and watched the people, I listened to the waves, I smelled the sea air......I felt myself relaxing, I was not thinking of a life I lived in a far away city, or the chaos that sometimes creeps unwanted into that life.   I was being restored to a more perfect being.  A being who was thankful for the chance to go on a vacation with a man I've loved for 30+ years.  I was being transformed to someone who was at peace with herself and what she has become.  I was happy to just sit and breathe and hum.............

I tried to use my big long monkey arm to take a picture of My hunka-hunka-burnin' love and me!
I Kept trying......

Let's try with my other arm.....and a different angle.
OH.MY.HECK....How hard can it be!
Well, I gave up and went back to
humming and enjoying the day and
loving that moment in time.  It was such a
perfect day .....even without a perfect picture of us!!

1 comment:

bev paxman said...

That is one hairy man next to you. Good thing you like him.... What were you humming?