Sunday, January 13, 2013

Can you say "Poop Stain"


My disclaimer is: The term "poop stain" is a term of endearment.

 

A couple of weeks ago Mandi was in Seattle to a funeral and Travis was home with the kidd-os.  He decided to take the Lloyd Bros. to a movie and asked if Boyd and I would Watch Soph-a-Licous....................We said ............YES!

I already knew from Sunday's at our home for dinner, that Soph didn't like us.  Not  sure why, but I personally think is shows a real lack of character!  Any-hoo, I thought that maybe all she really needed was to be around us more.....without her Dad (whom she adores and prefers over any other being on the planet.)  What the hell do I know.....nothing when it come to her.  The movie started at 2:30....she was dropped off at 2:00 (Travis snuck out....that should have been a warning...."Danger Will Robinson" kind of moment)
When she realized he was gone, it was 2-1/2 hours of tears....not some little wimpy whiny sort of crying.....I'm talking the scream and sob and really whip yourself up to a froth kind of crying.  I bet I looked at the clock every 10 minutes, just willing it to move forward so someone could come and take her away.  These pictures were taken in the first few minutes...................later, I was near tears...........and the real pissy part, was.....she didn't exactly like Boyd, but she much preferred him to me..........the little pisser!  So..not  sure when we will be repeating that!

2 comments:

brodie-burger said...

Oh man that stinks. How can she be so cute, and yet so.....so........so..... well whatever......

London said...

This reminds me of a time we left Aft (about 1 years old) with Nanny to go to a movie. She was crying so hard she made herself throw up and Nan came to the theater to look for Craig and I. We didn't see her, just learned about it after the movie. Makes me laugh because now Aft and Nan are kindred beings and can't get enough of each other. There is hope and some day you will be laughing and she will be talking about this because you are best of friends.