Visit to Dixie
I've been in Utah's Dixie for the week.................take a look above and see my Mom's poor hands. The left one has a compression glove to help with the pain, the right hand had carpal tunnel surgery last Friday. That said.....it will not stop her from surfing the web, and the only thing she can't do is the dishes.....that's what I'm here for. She's pretty hard to do anything for......stubborn old lady. I'm hoping it won't stop her ability to "bitch slap" dad when he needs it...............hahahahahahaha.Actually, this is the biggest reason I'm here.....to help out with Dad. Here he is "caught" in the act.,......................he looks surprised....huh..........he is a bit jumpy, when I go in to tell him to come eat.....he literally jumps.....I'm thinking too much caffeine......maybe a cup of de-caf in the mornings..............
of watching TV......................this is M*A*S*H, but he usually watches westerns, like Gunsmoke or The Rifleman, or he has been on a Cary Grant Movie Marathon. He's also a fan of Hawaii 5-O
On Wednesday morning.....it snowed...............
I caught this picture of dad doing his chores......or I should say chore.....changing out the garbage bag. He faithfully changes it out every morning.....after breakfast.





No comments:
Post a Comment