Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random
 
I headed to the nail salon after work today.
I had a pedicure and put on what I refer to as
"Vegas Nails" it purple polish with glittery stuff on top.
I LOVE them
This is some pictures of miss Sophie last night at her brothers 9th birthday cake and ice cream night.  She loves her cupcakes......in her belly....she's so cute I could just eat her up.  She is almost (2).  So much personality in such a little person.
 
I'm in my birthday crazy-ness
or the marathon of birthdays/parties.
In the next 7 weeks it will be my dad's birthday (he'll be 82), my son's birthday (36),
my son-in-law's birthday (36) 
and (5) grandkid's birthdays.
Isaac-9
Sophie-2 
Dekota-12 
Milo-6
and Bryson10.
 
Milo and Travis share their day.
Me and Bryson and my sweet niece London
share our day.
 
 Bring on the cake and ice cream!

No comments: