BOOT CAMP.....BOO-YA
So.....since I'm the fattest I've ever been
I signed up for the O.ZONE boot camp.
(6) weeks of training.....
There's lots of different ways to
high knees
jumping jacks
kick butts
resistance bands....
Kettle Bells........used many ways....
Free weights..........curls
lifts......blah blah blah
The exercise Ball......used in ways
I would never have guessed.
This will teach you balance in a very
painful way.
There pull-ups
Sprinting
Crunches
Squats
Lunges......
And then there's BURPEE's..................
They're awful, painful, ridiculously tiring,
and they are DAILY
I just think to myself as I'm
doing them......
"Oh Dear........make them go away"
OR..
If I ever meet the Svengali who
created Burpees....I'll bitch slap them
then call them some names
(words my Mom would slap me for saying)
OR..
If I ever meet the Svengali who
created Burpees....I'll bitch slap them
then call them some names
(words my Mom would slap me for saying)
I groan, and shake, and sweat, and think
unkind thoughts about the trainer as
I do the dreaded Burpees.
Burpees are of the Devil.
But......
it they help me get rid of
my obscenely large A$$
Who cares.....bring on the BURPEES.









1 comment:
Way to go!! I have only done burpees a handful of times in my workouts and I hear ya, they suck!
Post a Comment