Quaint Cambria Ca.
Oh man, Cambria was so charming.....
these hens and chicks had me going crazy...
I laid on this bench and soaked in the sun on "Spy Glass Drive" enchanting, breezy sea air smell. Boyd and I tried to decide if we could live in someone's garage or shed here....since that's probably all we would be able to afford......
Oh how I love the ocean.....these beaches are wasted on Californians....hahahaha
Oh how I love this man....he understands my need to get to the ocean .....at least yearly.
These geraniums were growing like a huge shrubbery......
eeny, meeny, miney moe.....
This cracked me up. The drought is so extreme that in the bathroom of the restaurant we went to it had a sign: "If its' yellow, let it mellow. It it's brown flush it down." What the heck?
Then we see this sign about the new poo-pourri....hahaha
We wandered along this cemetery, so old and over-grown and cool.
Aren't all cats grumpy....Harmony, what do you say?









No comments:
Post a Comment