Road Trip.....1st stop
Well, this year for our 32nd anniversary Mr. Mr. and I decided on a road trip. We started by going to Jakity-do-dah-day's missionary farewell in Washington, Utah. It was great, so many family members were there to support him. He is leaving to go to the MTC in Mexico City, then it's off to the wild wild mid-west of Oklahoma City Spanish speaking mission. He will be AWESOME We stayed in a condo with Travis & Mandi and those Lloyd kiddos...it was fantastic! Such a great way to stay rather than a hotel.....Mr. Mr. was a bit apprehensive but it turned out GREAT.
Then we left and headed to Las Wages (Vegas) It was Boyd's birthday on the 27th and I purchased tickets about 2 days prior...in such a panic of "what do I get this guy" mode. So we went to
see Cirque "Love" show. But before we could go to the show we needed to eat. We went to a yummy burger joint. BLT Burger in the Mirage. The waiters had shirts that on the back it said: "Tip waiters not cows" we thought it was pretty funny.
We hit the gift shop that had all Beatle-mania crap stuff and purchased Mr. Mr. a T-shirt and a tie. He's pretty excited to wear the Tie to church....
This burger was B-I-G, even too large for my mouth!
I think the Las Vegas strip is a sewer and this trip did not do anything to change my mind. We stayed at "South Point" about 10 miles south of all the nuttiness on Las Vegan Blvd. it was inexpensive and fit the bill. I will stay there again....yeah like in 5 years when I forget I have Vegas and end up there again!! That being said, the show was amazing. We so loved it, and look forward to another Cirque show. Happy Birthday Mr. Mr. I love getting him presents that I get to enjoy with him!!
There was absolutely nothing that wasn't impressive in this show. Save your shekels and get yourself some tickets to this show.....no regrets.....;I would so do it again...and again.







No comments:
Post a Comment