365 Days ago . . . . Repeat
Exactly a year ago I had cold.
How do I know that you ask?
Well, last year on January 24 I was in
Sunny So. California to my uncles 80th
birthday celebration.
I was coming down with a terrible
head cold then. I remember well the
pressurization of the airplane cabin made my
sinuses feel like they would explode.
So, here it is a year later and I have
another cold. The following is
what is keeping me going . . . .barely
I've missed (2) days of work.
Exactly a year ago I had cold.
How do I know that you ask?
Well, last year on January 24 I was in
Sunny So. California to my uncles 80th
birthday celebration.
I was coming down with a terrible
head cold then. I remember well the
pressurization of the airplane cabin made my
sinuses feel like they would explode.
So, here it is a year later and I have
another cold. The following is
what is keeping me going . . . .barely
I've missed (2) days of work.
5 comments:
I hope you're feeling better soon!
Colds are the worst !!!! I'd almost rather have a baby....
vbpeters.blogspot.com/
My new blog.... I think this one works......
I am sorry to hear that you are sick. We hope you get feeling better soon.
Interesting that it was the same time two years in a row, Jan. 24th... or close. According to UK Psychologists, Jan. 24, is the “most depressing day of the year"
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6847012/)
Here's to breaking the cycle, Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment