Change. . . . . .
Never say "change" to a 50+ year old woman,
it can mean many things,
facial hair being one of them.
But wait, I digress. . . . . . . . . . . .
Never say "change" to a 50+ year old woman,
it can mean many things,
facial hair being one of them.
But wait, I digress. . . . . . . . . . . .
********************************
When I pulled into the garage on
Tuesday afternoon
(after driving home with my windows
down and breathing in lots of sunshine-filled fresh air)
I heard a small squeek!
More like a "whisper" really.
This "whisper" said,
in a most bold way:
"Hey, LADY!! I could use a break here!"
Lo, and behold it was my lovely "Benny"
She was gasping for fresh air.
She's been, dare I say "banished"
to the rear
of the garage, next to Boyd's tools, a ladder ,
some windshield wiper fluid,
and a bag of snow and ice melt.
Tuesday afternoon
(after driving home with my windows
down and breathing in lots of sunshine-filled fresh air)
I heard a small squeek!
More like a "whisper" really.
This "whisper" said,
in a most bold way:
"Hey, LADY!! I could use a break here!"
Lo, and behold it was my lovely "Benny"
She was gasping for fresh air.
She's been, dare I say "banished"
to the rear
of the garage, next to Boyd's tools, a ladder ,
some windshield wiper fluid,
and a bag of snow and ice melt.
I pulled her dusty
little body out of the garage,
I turned the key (oh joy!)
I revved the throttle . . . . gently,
and I putted away. Up the
street, I steered my little beauty.
With the delicious spring-like
air against my face,
I breathed deep, and smiled.
aaahhhhhhhhh
Time for change
little body out of the garage,
I turned the key (oh joy!)
I revved the throttle . . . . gently,
and I putted away. Up the
street, I steered my little beauty.
With the delicious spring-like
air against my face,
I breathed deep, and smiled.
aaahhhhhhhhh
Time for change
It's time for this bad-boy
to get over his "front row seat"
in the garage and let Benny take her
rightful place "up front and center"
to get over his "front row seat"
in the garage and let Benny take her
rightful place "up front and center"
3 comments:
I agree with you! I am ready for this cold weather to go and the warm stuff to come in. What a wonderful way to enjoy the afternoon on your little Benny!
I am so ready for spring. I hope this warm weather isn't a tease.
Yeeeeeh.
Post a Comment