Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunshine and my Seester

My beautiful sister and Beau drove
up to visit London,
Craig and her grand kid-lets.
I played hooky from work for
the afternoon and met them
for lunch at the Gateway.
It was Fabulous. The sun was
shining and I found a great
parking spot on the street
(yipee zipee)

Here are Beau, London Peggi
Adam, Afton and Rachel.
How darling are those little munchkins?
Thanks guys for
a great break in the
mundane-ness of Thursday.

6 comments:

Mandi said...

So fun!

kendall said...

fun. everyone looks great!

bev said...

A very hansome crew!

bev said...

Did I spell (hansome) correctly? Or is it handsome??? Or WHAT?

Aimee said...

How fun to be able to play hookie with work and go to lunch with Peggi and London and her cute little family!

Wendell and Carole said...

Bev, my little sissy-bear, it's HANDSOME.