Monday, May 10, 2010

These make my Butt itch. . . . . . . . .

This could be named "pet peeves" butt (hahahaha) I have this cute picture of my grandson's hiney (bad case of eczema) that I like to use it.

Mean people.
Sunday night TV viewing options.
Reality TV.
Expiration dates.
Cell phone use while driving.
Spring. . winter. . spring . . winter. . spring. . winter. . . . . .
Washing my car and 20 hours later. . . . . it rains!
Spills in my oven.
Dust.
Hot flashes.
The smell of burnt popcorn.
People who burn popcorn in the office. (also heat up fish . . . )
Callouses on my feet.
The word "GINORMOUS". . . . . it's not a word!!
Mondays . . . . .they're so Monday-ish.
Not having a stack of reading material from the library.
Gastrointestinal distress (mine and that of others)
Non-waxed dental floss.
Unsightly stray hairs . . . . don't ask where.

Well, there's a few.

3 comments:

Shay said...

I would agree with most of those. Especially the spring...winter... one. I am sure I could add a few to that list as well.

Holly said...

I was beginning to wonder who's butt that was, thanks for clearing that up.

Mandi said...

cutest little tooshie I've seen! I ditto all said butt itches.