not this bad
I did a scary thing yesterday.It was a 1st.
I rode my "Benny" to work.
I left at about 9:00 a.m.
It's about 14 miles, 1-way.
It took 35 minutes.
It was scary. . . . .
Oh, I already said that.
I had a bad case of "helmet hair".
I worried all day about my route home.
It took less time to get home.
It was less scary.
Sort of!
I was very tense when I got home.
Yahoo!!!
7 comments:
You are so brave!
Way to be adventurous!
That must have been on your bucket list.
brave lady. Are you going to do it again?
Will you be doing it again? You have bigger Kahuna's than most of us scooter owners!
WOW Mimaw you are so brave.
I will probably try it again. On days that I don't walk so I'm not packing a duffle with my clothes in it.
Post a Comment