(de-junk part deux)
looked like inside. . . before.
The walls had been covered with
formica and when we removed
the formica and put in
the appliance garage
we didn’t cover the walls
thinking. . . . .
“who would see?”
Megan had the bright
idea to modge-podge
some scrapbook paper
on the walls.
We made a trip to
Pebbles In My Pocket
and found this paper that
was sort of “retro”
I loved it.
Megan did all the
work, measuring,
cutting, gluing, “podging”
This is the end result.
I love it!
Also. . . . . . I got rid
Of an old waffle iron
that I haven’t used
since I got my new one.
(de-junk)
I also got rid of a sandwich
maker/griddle thing-y
that I never use, because
I pull out my griddle.
(de-junk)
Actually I brought it to work
because you cannot make
a grilled cheese sandwich in
a microwave.
The only complaint come
from Boyd
a.k.a “Grumpy”
when he was shown the
inside “Tah-DAh!”
he said:
“Looks like Megan needs
something to do!” in that
oh so snarky way he has!!
I don't care what he says
I love the beautification of my
ugly corner
4 comments:
That looks adorable. I would have never thought to modge-podge, I love the paper
Very nice. I'm with Meg. De-Junk. I love to throw 'stuff' out. Don't tell Brad but once a month I sneak into his closet and junk drawer and pull one thing out to throw away. He has never missed anything yet.
My rule; If I haven't used it, thought about it, or looked at in in two years I don't need it.
I love it...if didn't have my back splash I would copy the idea.
looks good. now Meg... wanna come help me with a few things? starting with my kitchen table.
Post a Comment