When Heaven becomes Hell. . . . . . . . . . .

I woke up last night at midnight - naked!
(I went to bed with undies on)
I forgot to say when I woke
up at midnight I was SWEATING!
I turned on the AC.
(BTW my RM Power bill last month was $209.00
an all-time high)
I woke up again at 3:00 a.m.
Still naked (I didn't remedy that
from the midnight sweats)
Still sweating, but the
AC was off. . . . so I turned it on.
Up again at 4:30 - sweating
Turned on the AC.
Alarm went off at 5:07.
Bad headache (I'm sure from
dehydration)
Called Val. . . . informed her
I would not be walking with her today.
Took 800 mg of Ibuprofen and
returned to bed, after I turned on
the AC. . . . .again.
Started to think that maybe hell will
be one ETERNAL hot flash.
No comments:
Post a Comment